Must be able to safely operate an industrial (3,000lb or 5,000lb lift) sit down forklift to move stacks (avg. 20 high) of pallets, baled OCC and other materials on and off 53’ trailers, feed and take away from production areas, and around the warehouse for storage. This is a high paced industrial environment. Online Application.
- 1- 2 years of experience
- Should have forklift OSHA certification
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
General Duties and Requirements:
- Preform all required pre-shift forklift inspections
- Be able to complete trailer/container load sheet and turn them into supervisor
- Operate forklift in a safe manor and according to the company guidelines
- Always wear personal protection equipment
- Be able to lift 65lbs when necessary
- Inspect trailers/containers for any damage or unsafe conditions and report to supervisor, ensure the trailer is broom swept and clean before loading
- Work first shift either, 6am – 3 pm or 6:30 am – 3:30pm and work overtime when needed.
- Operate hydraulic dock plates and dock lock
- Other Duties and Requirements
- Base plus attendance bonus averages $16.00 hour
- PLUS: Signage Bonus will apply