Human Resources Manager/Manufacturing
PLM is adding a HR Manager with a strong manufacturing background to their growing organization. This individual will be on the front lines of strategy development and implementation, continuous improvement, HR-focused administration and employee relations. Partnering closely with the executive leadership team, this individual will concentrate on increasing the efficiency of the Human Resources function. Both a strategic mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit are highly sought after qualities of the ideal candidate.
- Provide a high level of customer service to employees and managers as the main point of contact for all HR related matters
- Build strong working relationships with employees, managers, HR networks and organizations, promoting employee engagement and cultivating an employee-centric culture
- Partner with hiring managers to develop and execute a full-cycle recruiting process
- lead in the continuous improvement of the new hire onboarding process
- Execute all people-related transactions including, but not limited to, onboarding, performance management, employee relations, training & development, offboarding, leaves of absence, workers compensation, etc. while ensuring compliance with legally acceptable principles
- Administer compensation, benefit, and retirement programs and coordinate with third party vendors
- Leverage HR metrics to identify and assess areas for continuous improvement in relation to employee retention, safety, and increased performance
- Facilitate legal and regulatory compliance of all internal and external reporting by preparing and maintaining respective requirements, monitoring the employee handbook for compliance with legally acceptable principles, responding to unemployment claims, and confidential handling of all employee relations matters
- Champion company culture, values, and employee engagement
- Special projects as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of related Human Resources experience in a manufacturing enviroment.
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Strong understanding of employment and labor laws
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or Human Resources
- Experience in a light industrial or Transportation environment is desired.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Paycom or other payroll software, RCI, Keller Online, or other safety and compliance software
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time