Pallet Dismantling /Saw Operator
Operator will work in a team of 3 or 4 people dismantling wood pallets, recovering the boards, then cutting the boards to proper lengths as needed. This position will include a base pay and production incentive and the team must meet certain production quotas. Online Application.
- High school diploma or equivalent NOT required
General Duties and Requirements:
- Be able to work as a team with 3 or 4 other workers
- Be able to lift 50lbs to 60lbs repetitively
- Safely operated dismantling saw and cut off saw
- Be able to read a tape measure
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area (at the end of the day the entire team is required to complete sweep and clean up the production area)
- Other Duties and Requirements
- The average hourly pay (inclusive of attendance bonus, base hourly rate and incentive bonus) $17.50 and $19 per hour.
- Full 8-week training program for quality and a ramp up plan to meet quantity standards
- PLUS: Signage and Training Bonus will apply