Join Our Team
Do you want to be part of a great company? Do you like being part of a team, making friends, and contributing to a critical segment in the U.S. supply chain? You could be part of the PLM family and help critical supplies including pharmaceuticals, groceries, and a variety of consumer products reach their final destinations. PLM Companies needs people like you to help. Apply today. We offer a wide range of opportunities with competitive wages in a safe work environment. Come be part of a great organization.
Hourly Positions Include a Sign-On Bonus, plus:
- Pay Ranging from $15 to $20 per Hour
- Weekly Attendance Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Employee Appreciation Events & Recognition
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Holidays
The Utility position is responsible for keeping an assigned area of the factory clean. Our process to repair pallets continuously creates waste needed to be cleaned in order to ensure a safe work place. This position will also support the line with small tasks to ensure high productivity.
• High school diploma or equivalent NOT required
General Duties and Requirements:
• Wearing of personal protection equipment
• Be able to lift 60 - 75lbs when necessary
• Work first shift 7am to 3:30 pm.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
• Taking verbal and written instructions from company Managers and Supervisors
• Follow all safety rules and company guidelines
• Other Duties and Requirements
• $14.00 / hour
• $40 weekly attendance bonus
$520 sign-on bonus
Job Type: Full-timemore
Our pallet and recycled waste stream management company is searching for a highly qualified, hands on, Plant Production Manager. The Plant Production Manager is the plant operations leader showcasing our company core values: Continuous Improvement, Ownership of Actions, Respect, and Exceptional Service in all they do.
This role is responsible for ensuring that the plant operations team is actively engaged to meet daily customer demand and production schedule. The Plant Manager provides effective training and development to the team and ensures that housekeeping, safety, productivity, and quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Planning and meeting daily production goals
- Planning human resource requirements
- Planning material resource requirements
- Improving product quality and safety throughout the facility
- Enforcing policies/procedures and safety regulations
- Maintaining engagement within the operations team
- Estimate production costs
- Manage and adhere to...
Pallets to be repaired are CONVEYED to the repair person then manually slid off conveyor onto repair table for inspection and repair. Once complete pallet is slid or repair table to outfeed conveyor taking pallet to stacker. When inspecting the repair person will hammer or cut any protruding nails, pry off broken boards, and replace with a new PRECUT board onto the pallet, and place companion stringer or plug when necessary. THIS POSITION REQUIRES LESS LIFTING THAN THE NORMAL PALLET REPAIR JOB. The pay includes a base pay with an attractive production incentive. Apply Nowmore