Warehouse Solutions From PLM Companies
PLM Companies carries automation equipment in stock with a full-service parts and service department to support your needs. Start enjoying the benefits automation can provide like reduced downtimes, reduced back and knee fatigue, reduced potential workplace injuries, and improved efficiencies. If you don’t know exactly what you need but you are looking to improve your warehouse efficiency, then you can always get in touch with a team member and we would be happy to walk you through a few different automated solutions.
Preventative maintenance programs help keep your equipment running smoothly and can extend its serviceable life. Our team of certified technicians has the knowledge to service, repair, or replace your existing warehouse automation equipment. If you notice that something you bought from us isn’t functioning correctly we would be happy to come out, assess the issue, and correct it, so we can get your warehouse running efficiently. Don’t let a malfunctioning piece stop your warehouse flow — learn how we can help optimize your automation warehouse equipment. Call today to schedule time with one of our technicians
Looking for parts for your automation equipment? We can assist you with finding the right piece you need and sending it to you. All of our technicians are highly skilled in helping you identify the right piece of equipment you need or sending you a replacement piece of equipment for your system. Our ultimate goal is to help you keep your systems up and running as efficiently as possible. Get in touch with our full-service parts and service department for more information on available parts or about how you can optimize your systems.
PLM Companies Equipment, Efficiencies, & Execution (EEE)
As a market leader in packaging integration efficiencies, PLM Companies will:
- Assess current processes and understand production goals, current SOP’s, space and operational concerns, etc.
- Conduct real-time production run analysis using our breadth of equipment solutions
- Provide written data analysis on efficiencies
- If applicable, provide proposal for integration
EEE Programs includes:
- Purchase of in-stock or ordering specified equipment for your needs
- Equipment installation and training at your facility
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Tape Head Program – State of the Art tape heads are provided at no charge to you. No maintenance or part cost for the duration of the program. Requirement apply
- Lease to own options on OCC / LPDE Balers. Installation and maintenance not included.
Stretch Wrap Machines
Experience the WulfTec advantage: Extremely affordable machines that are built to last.
With our new Smart Series, you only pay for what you need.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Allen Bradley PLC and variable frequency drive & motors
- No-Thread® powered pre-stretch carriage
- Customize to your needs (wrap height, control panel, turntable)
- The best warranty in the industry
- Professional consultation and service
- Factory-trained service technicians
- Parts and service for all major equipment brands
Strap & Strapping
Secure your package or shipments with cost effective and ultra strong Poly strapping. We have a full line of products and equipment to fit your needs and your budget. Give us a call today today to learn more.
PLM Companies was created so we could give our customers all of the solutions they need without having to involve numerous vendors. From pallet management, package design, and labels and marking to automation, recycling, and transportation, PLM Companies has everything to enhance the functionality and efficiency of your business. Get in touch with our team today to learn more.